On this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I interview Robert Glazer. Robert is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Companions, a worldwide accomplice advertising company, and the recipient of quite a few trade and firm tradition awards, together with Glassdoor’s Workers’ Alternative Awards two years in a row. He’s the writer of the inspirational publication Friday Ahead, the #1 Wall Avenue Journal, USA In the present day, and the worldwide bestselling writer of 5 books: Elevate and Friday Ahead. His newest ebook is – Elevate Your Staff: Empower Your Staff To Attain Their Full Potential and Construct A Enterprise That Builds Leaders.
Management has gone via a dramatic shift and we’re lacking out on the chance to make use of companies as a method to develop human beings as leaders. Robert Glazer joins me on this episode to speak about how leaders may help develop their folks in addition to the group for long-term success — all whereas retaining everybody fulfilled in each work and life.
Questions I ask Robert Glazer:
- [1:45] Would you characterize this as the brand new era of management?
- [2:35] Individuals are leaving jobs left and proper as a result of they aren’t fulfilled. Do you see this as a development shifting ahead?
- [4:51] How important is constructing belief with regards to management?
- [6:16] How vital is it to verify your egos to realize a degree of self-awareness earlier than you’ll be able to even begin down this path?
- [7:35] Would you say that the belongings you discuss, your concepts, this strategy, this mentality, this mindset is one thing that you simply discovered inherently in you or that got here naturally to you as a method to construct this enterprise?
- [10:33] You’ve gotten for a few years now written a publication you name Friday Ahead. How a lot of how you concentrate on elevating your crew got here from what you realized writing that?
- [13:18] Do you assume everyone in a company must be checked out as a pacesetter?
- [18:03] When you’ve got everybody in your crew reaching or at the very least feeling like they’re shifting towards their full potential, what sort of advertising or model impression do you suppose that has for a company?
- [20:29] Wish to inform folks the place they could join with you, be taught extra about your work, however clearly additionally choose up a replica of the ebook?
Extra About Robert Glazer:
Be taught Extra About The Company Intensive Certification:
Like this present? Click on on over and give us a assessment on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is dropped at you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio vacation spot for enterprise professionals who search one of the best schooling and inspiration on find out how to develop a enterprise.